Search found 3 matches

Go to advanced search

by JohnGLuker
Tue Aug 18, 2026 11:16 am
Forum: Motor Torpedo Boats
Topic: Ivor Gilbert Luker JX 569248
Replies: 4
Views: 12244

Re: Ivor Gilbert Luker JX 569248

Hello Admin, Thank you very much for your reply and the great pictures of the boats listed on my father's record. I have just put his service record through an AI to produce this list of his service from October 1943 to July 1944. The AI has added a bit of detail about Belmont Park which was an over...
by JohnGLuker
Sun Aug 09, 2026 3:29 pm
Forum: Motor Torpedo Boats
Topic: Ivor Gilbert Luker JX 569248
Replies: 4
Views: 12244

Re: Ivor Gilbert Luker JX 569248

Hi John, Thank you very much for the information on the boats mentioned in my father’s service record. I would really appreciate it if you have any suggestions as to how I can follow up my research on his time with MGB 016. All he ever said was that they provided anti-aircraft cover while in port, a...
by JohnGLuker
Fri Aug 07, 2026 5:59 pm
Forum: Motor Torpedo Boats
Topic: Ivor Gilbert Luker JX 569248
Replies: 4
Views: 12244

Ivor Gilbert Luker JX 569248

I have recently received my late father's service record. Ivor Gilbert Luker JX 569248. 1925 to 2020. I would be interested to know if there is any information available about the boats that he served on. He only told the 'funny' stories but was guarded about his service. HMS Raleigh: (Class 88) 28t...

Go to advanced search