Veterans Models

Forum dedicated to the subject of scale modelling, with an opportunity for modellers to showcase something of their finely detailed work
Pioneer

Veterans Models

Postby Pioneer » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:52 pm

There is a strong possibility that the main site will soon have pages dedicated to models built by veteran's.
Hopefully this will be produced and managed by the former President of the Welwyn Garden City Society of Model Engineers.

justaveteran
Seaman

Models

Postby justaveteran » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:22 pm

I understand there will be a Model Engineering Exhibition in London in January and that the Coastal Forces Veterans will have a stand there.
This should be interesting.
Anyone know the dates please?

Pioneer

Models

Postby Pioneer » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:11 pm

Hello 'justaveteran'
The latest Newsletter (Dec 09 ) gives the dates in the Vice Chair report - off the top of my head I think it is from the 16th Jan'09 :roll:
Have a great Christmas all
From the Team.

justaveteran
Seaman

Postby justaveteran » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:38 pm

Thanks, Team, for the date of the Show.
I have re-read the Vice Chairman's report, as you implied, and stand chastened. My skipper always said I was a dimwit.
Sadly, I, with my cherished wife and other survivors of our village wrinkly club are taking the Canary Islands by storm during the two weeks commencing 16th January 2009.
Any chance of you getting the Exhibition postpned? (just mention my name).
If not, I shall look forward to a Report on it, hopefully with images,on the website, in due course.
I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas.
Ps Congratulations to your Team for producing this interesting site.

Return to “Coastal Forces Models”