Coastal Forces Models

Forum dedicated to the subject of scale modelling, with an opportunity for modellers to showcase something of their finely detailed work
Horst
Seaman

Coastal Forces Models

Postby Horst » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:22 pm

Please take a look at my website

http://cfp.muerell.de/

where I present some models of coastal forces ships. The models are made of card and are to a scale of 1:250 (a common card model scale here in Germany). They were designed mostly after plans of John Lambert and James Pottinger. The latest addition was the Fairmile B Rescue Motor Launch. There is also a free model of an MFV to download and assemble.

The language of the site can be changed by clicking on the small flag on the left.

I'm looking forward to your comments.

Horst

Pioneer

Your Web Site

Postby Pioneer » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Hello 'Horst'
I have just had a good look around your site - and your models do look superb.
When is a "D" or BPB 'short' boat being made available?
I would hope that one of the kits - if built by a veteran - may eventually find its way onto the coming modelling page (when it arrives :oops: )

RogerP
Chief Petty Officer

Coastal Forces Models

Postby RogerP » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:16 am

Greetings all,

These excellent models from Horst form the basis for what I am doing in 144th scale, plus a foray into 72nd and 35th scales. I can tell you Horst's models are VERY well detailed and turn out very nicely indeed.

The added advantage I have found that card models have over resin/plastic kits is that they can be rescaled into whatever scale you choose.

I think they are really quite brilliant.

Cheers,
Roger Pearson.
Bendigo, Australia.

Return to “Coastal Forces Models”