'Allied Coastal Forces of WW2, Vol 1' HELP !!

Forum dedicated to the subject of scale modelling, with an opportunity for modellers to showcase something of their finely detailed work
Colin Smith
Seaman

'Allied Coastal Forces of WW2, Vol 1' HELP !!

Postby Colin Smith » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Hi All,

In desperation does anyone have a copy of John Lambert's book 'Allied Coastal Forces of WW2, Vol 1'.

After ordering 4 copies from different locations, then being told they don't actually have and speaking to the publishers who no longer print and libraries who don't have or can't find I am desperate to locate a copy.

I am mainly looking for the section on the Fairmile Class B - mainly for the technical data and information on an RML that I am trying to complete.

Now I am willing to buy, borrow, photocopy myself if you can lend or even if someone is able to photocopy that section for me I am willing to reimburse costs, make donations etc.!

Please leave a message here or PM me if you are able to assist at all.

Many Thanks in anticipation.

Colin

Pioneer

Re: 'Allied Coastal Forces of WW2, Vol 1' HELP !!

Postby Pioneer » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:01 am

Hello Colin

There appear to be several copies for sale from Messrs Amazon but I do realise that these editions are commanding quite high prices now.

Colin Smith
Seaman

Postby Colin Smith » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:40 am

Hi Pioneer,

Thanks, yes I have ordered from them...only to be told they didn't actually have, have possibly located one in America....awaiting confirmation they do have though.

Waterstones & Blackwells were happy to take my money too, although then e-mail and say they don't actually have and I can't find a copy in a library anywhere....seems like this book is in worldwide short supply !!

Was just a shout out to see if someone can help me !!

Fingers crossed !

Pioneer

Postby Pioneer » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:56 am

Best of luck with the American contact Colin.

PM me with details of what your require, I may be able to assist.

Regards

Return to “Coastal Forces Models”