MGB 658

Motor Gunboats (MGB) & Steam Gunboats (SGB)
jonco
Chief Petty Officer

Re: MGB 658

Postby jonco » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:19 pm

Hello Chine,

Very interesting photos.

My late father was a telegraphist on MTB 670 at about the time your grandfather was on MGB 658. The following is an extract from information I was given in another thread and seems to tie in with one of the actions admin referred to previously. I have posted a few photos in various threads - if you do a general search on the boat numbers they should come up.

12-3/4/45 MTBs 670 and 697 with MGBs 643 and 658 are on patrol off the northern end of the Planinski Channel.
0130 MTBs 670 and 697 with MGBs 643 and 658 are lying stopped.
0215 Radar reports two large contacts at four miles entering the channel. MTBs 670 and 697 with MGBs 643 and 658 start up and close the contacts line abreast making a torpedo attack. Destroyer TA45 is hit by two torpedoes breaks in half and sinks. Eighty men out of a complement of a hundred and fifty are lost. Destroyer TA40 heads for Pola

chine
Able Seaman

Postby chine » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:35 am

Thanks Jonco

I did come across some of your other pieces of info re: MTB 670. I've done a full search and sort of have an idea of quite a lot of MGB 658's movements and operations, so thanks for the pointer. This might be a silly question, but the date you show here:

12-3/4/45

What does the 12-3 part mean? 3-12 of April 1945, or 12am 3rd April 1945 - or something else?

Thanks!

jonco
Chief Petty Officer

Postby jonco » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:18 am

Hello Chine,

Oops ! I hadn't noticed that - the text is an extract from the information @Brian Holmes kindly provided in the thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=259&p=852&hilit=Sub ... ating#p852.

I'm sure he will clarify if he spots this.

Regards

Colin

Peter
Able Seaman Radar

Postby Peter » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:57 am

Hi Grandson
[attachment=0]Page 6 MGB 647 Log book.jpg
You have certainly generated a very interesting topic re information of MGB 658 . May I suggest the dates refer to April 12th / 13th 1045 . I attaché a page from the log book of MGB 647 on which I was the Radar Operartor at that time , and it shows that we were in that area of operation on Aplil 10th/ 11th with MTB 643 but sadly we sustained a hit and thankfully no casualties
Attachments
Page 6  MGB 647 Log book.jpg

johnk
Chief Petty Officer

Postby johnk » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:06 pm

Hello there,

Just caught up with this latest, what fantastic photos, noticed asking if I served, have to state that I did not, closet which it is not, was the SCC and RNXS, my grandfather was a junior midshipman at Darmouth before the war and through to minesweepers at the end, and his brother was unfortunately lost on the Hood, Father an army officer, but then....so great interest especially in coastal forces, and work aboard the charity owning the Paddle Steamer Medway Queen....

Johnk

Peter
Able Seaman Radar

Postby Peter » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:54 pm

Losses in the Adriatic.jpg
Hi Grandson
From within my memorabilia files a interesting map of the area within MGB658 operated during the final stages of the Adriatic campaign
Cheers
Peter

chine
Able Seaman

Postby chine » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:29 am

Thanks Jonco - reading further I've come to realize 13-4 means 13-14 - so all good!

Peter - That's what its all about! Generating interest and digging stuff up! Thanks for that Log book entry. I'm sure the questions been asked, Is there somewhere where all these log books are stored!?! It would be great to just order a copy of MGB 658's logbooks from the RN! Thanks for the map too! Keep it coming! What a time back then, can only imagine...

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:13 pm

This is a photograph of some familiar sounding Mediterranean MTB & MGB COs taken at a reunion for the officers and men of the 56th Flotilla held in London in May 1986.
65th-mtb-flotilla-commanders.jpg
From left to right: Burke v56, 658, Holden-Brown 663, 655, Reynolds 658, Ladner 663, Maitland v56, 657 Rendle 657, 633

chine
Able Seaman

Postby chine » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:53 pm

Thanks Admin - that's great. Two CO's of the MGB 658!

Anyone know where you can get official war time MGB log books? or is it more hit-and-miss, some survived, some didn't etc?

Thanks

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:01 pm

As far as I'm aware they don't seem to have been preserved unless they were kept by individual officers, in which case the odd one may be still in the hands of family members somewhere, or donated to some local museum. In the case of MGB 658 for instance, Len Reynolds, who was the last officer of the boat, first published Gunboat 658 way back in 1955, but I don't recall any mention of his having the ship's log, and I don't believe it forms part of the archive of research for his three volumes on Coastal Forces history, which he deposited with the Imperial War Museum. I saw the ones for MTB 85 there once, which do form part of his papers, and which were passed to him by its Commander, H F Cooper, with whom he co-wrote one of the books. There are two of them, which are large A3 type sized books, but they mainly cover the day to day movements of the boat and its location. The action reports for a boat are a separate thing.

Anything still in existence is with the National Archive in the main, which does have logs for some of the later boats retained after the war, up until the official disbandment of Coastal Forces in 1957. Peter's log, which he posted, is a diary he kept himself I understand.

There's also the Naval Historical Branch, but I'm not all together sure what they hold, and what they may have already passed on to the National Archive.

Gail
Seaman

Postby Gail » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:54 am

Thank you to CHine for contacting me 'out of the blue' and directing me to this thread.

My parents now live with me and my father - Stanley Campion - served on MGB 658. Dad is presently recovering from a heart attack he sustained just last week - he will be 90 in a couple of weeks and was the youngest crew member on 658. I'm hoping to perhaps add more snippets of information / photos here as I chat with Dad -he sometimes mentions some day-to-day happenings and places visited but some things are obviously too painful. eg.We have a certificate on the wall for being 'Mentioned in Dispatches' but I don't know why.

Dad was radar operator on 658 and says it was referred to as the 'Cowboy Flotilla' as there were many Canadian crew members. He corresponded with Captain Reynolds in the later years of Reynold's life and speaks fondly of Burke. He trained at HMS Collingwood due to a strong family connection - I understand that his father had served on HMS Collingwood at the Battle of Jutland alongside the present Queen's father. When Dad initially signed up for the RN he was drafted into the Army. Bitterly disappointed he wrote a personal letter to the King - where within 3 weeks he was moved to the Royal Navy!

Whilst I try to gather more info and possible photos - if there is anyone who remembers my father and would like to get in touch - I am sure he would love to hear from you.

Thank you.
Best wishes,
Gail

Pioneer

Postby Pioneer » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:11 am

Hello Gail
Welcome aboard, we're glad that you found us.
Your father, Stanley Campion, is mentioned in our database Awards (just type in the surname).
It reads - Able Seaman Stanley CAMPION Service No: P/JX 654587 MGB 662 Mention in Dispatches For gallantry, skill and determination whilst serving in Light Coastal Forces in daring and successful attacks on enemy armed shipping in the Adriatic during the months of March and April, 1945: London Gazette: 21st August 1945.
As you can see he was award a Mention in Dispatches whilst serving aboard MGB 662.

Please give our warmest regards to your father.

Gail
Seaman

Postby Gail » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:57 pm

Hello Pioneer,

Thank you so much for this information! I haven't had chance to get to grips with everything on here yet, but I am looking forward to the research.

In the short time since first posting on here this morning- I've had chance to chat with dad and show him some of the photos on here. He found the photo of the reunion in 1986 particularly interesting and evoked the following information......... (such a pity my father knew nothing of it at the time as I don't think he was a member then). These are his words....

' I was on MGB 658 as radar operator (57th Flotilla) but was transferred to MGB 662 (56th Flotilla) - the 'skipper' was Tim Bligh. This was at the time when Field Marshall Tito was leader of the Partisans, but the Germans didn't want to talk to him so negotiated with Tim Bligh.'
Dad went on to say that he was also on MTB 634 for one mission as radar operator (under Sir Walter Blount - who had been 1st Lieutenant on 662). Johnny Peglar was the telegraphist.

Dad reckons he would have been on 658 with your grandfather, CHine, when they were on patrol, having lunch one weekend day, when they got a signal to go North where two Vosper MTBs were lodged on a sandbank. (Off the coast of Yugoslavia). Orders were to retrieve the boats if possible but they ended up having to sink them - the crews were saved though.

Amazingly - this has motivated dad to reveal a photo diary of his time in the RN! It has pages of carefully catalogued photos - examples of which I have tried to attach but not having much luck. He relates snippets which I try to write down (as above) but I hope I may just be able to sit and chat and record our conversations. Hopefully this may help others trying to do research.

Peter
Able Seaman Radar

Postby Peter » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:07 pm

Dear Gail
Whay a great delight to read your post re MGB 658. Firstly I wish your Father well, and reading your post it would seem that we both trod the same path in our war service. I was also a Radar Operator joined HMS Collingwood in late December 1942 when after 10 weeks seamanship training drafted to HMS Valkyrie in the Isle of man for RDF now Radar Course and in May 1943 drafted to Malta with Coastal Forces. I have much written documentation that I would like to share with you that would help your Father recall his war time service.
My best wishes to you all
Peter

Gail
Seaman

Postby Gail » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:46 pm

Peter- Hello!
Thank you for your response which I have just read to dad. It seems dad joined up a year after yourself- September 1943, but did indeed follow the same route.

' 7 shillings a week of which you had to send one shilling home to your parents. You got an extra threepence ( 3d) if you signed up for either the submarines or coastal forces!' Dad's memories being stirred!

Poor dad is rather emotional, understandably, but I do so hope and look forward to gaining more of an insight into his time in the RN.

I will try to send directly to you a photo of him - amongst the crew of 658- you may be amongst them!

Thank you.
Best wishes,
Gail

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:56 pm

The following report of the reunion held in London in May 1986, which accompanied the photograph shown above, was written by Len Reynolds

THE 56th MTB/MGB FLOTILLA REUNION

The Background
Five flotillas of Dog-Boats went to the Med in 1943 and 1944 — a total of forty boats. By the end of the war, fourteen of them had been sunk, but the Mediterranean Dog Boats had written a glorious page in the Coastal Force history.

One of those flotillas, formed in January 1944 as a consequence of reorganisation following boat losses in North Africa and Sicily, was the 56th, which consisted of three Gunboats (657, 658, 663) and three Torpedo-boats (633, 640, 655), Each boat was commanded by a Canadian and very quickly they established a tremendous reputation for aggression, efficiency and reliability. The original COs had all served in short boats in home waters in 1940-1942, and they brought experience and teamwork to the new flotilla.

The first S.O. was Lt. Cdr. Douglas Maitland in 657, and the original COs were Corny Burke (658) who later became S.O., Tom Ladner (663) Willie Keefer (633) Cam McLachlan (640) and Herb Pickard (655). Later Steve tendell (633), Derrick Holden-Brown (655) and Len Reynolds (658) became COs.

Throughout most of 1944 the flotilla operated with hardly a break and with considerable success, first from Bastia in Corsica, patrolling off the west coast of Italy from La Spezia to Anzio, and then in the Adriatic from island bases in the Dalmation Islands, principally from Tito’s H. A. Island of Vis. In August 1944, the three gunboats fought the "Battle of the Mjlet Channel" a five hour action in which six enemy craft were destroyed. This represented the peak of the flotilla’s achievements in both teamwork and gunnery of a very high standard, and was said by Captain Coastal Forces to have "hastened the German evacuation of the Islands".

Sadly, within a few weeks of that action, both 657 and 663 were mined, as 640 had been earlier in the year, and 655 was to be in March 1945. Only 658 and 633 saw out the war.

The Reunion In January this year, Tom Ladner wrote from Vancouver and suggested that a Reunion should be arranged in London in early May for the crews of the six boats of the Flotilla, with their wives: "Before we get too old". Then began the search for names and addresses of individuals, and here a very sincere tribute is due to two people. Firstly, Mrs. Margaret Cowley, wife of Justin Cowley of 655 and a member of the Midlands Branch of CFVA, whose energy in writing to the Daily Express and to local papers and local radio stations brought in a pile of totally new contacts. Then, Charles Milner the National Treasurer of CFVA who scoured the records to provide a list of every member with any affiliation to the flotilla. Plans were laid for the weekend of May 10th/11th, and the initial response not only revealed great enthusiasm, but also brought in more and more names.

So it was that at 1800 on Saturday 10th May, the gangway of HMS Belfast, above Tower Bridge, was thronged with old shipmates coming together, mostly for the first time since 1945, to pick up threads as though the years between had passed in a flash.

The count was impressive: a total of 93, made up of 54 men and 39 ladies. It included Doug Maitland, Corny Burke, Tom Ladner and Steve Rendell together with 657’s coxswain, Jake Burton, all from Vancouver and all with their wives, Jan Matthews, coxswain of 655, and a total of seven Motor Mechanics, besides Sir Derrick Holden-Brown and "Rover" Reynolds who between them organised the weekend. The boat count was eight from 657, ten from 658, fourteen from 663, ten from 655, eleven from 633 and just one from 640.

The first hour was hectic indeed. The wardroom ante-room of Belfast resounded to the excitements of countless introductions and stories, well fuelled by a non-stop drinks service. Then into the Ship’s Company Dining Hall, where flags and photographs of Dog Boats provided a backdrop to ten round tables resplendent with candelabra, bottles and flowers. Each boat's crew sat together, some at two or three tables but close enough to keep contact. After a splendid meal and lovely wines came the toasts and speeches: it was fitting that "The 56th Flotilla" should be proposed no less than three times, with the "Three Musketeers" (Maitland, Burke and Ladner) each making a memorable speech, with very sincere responses coming from Ch. MM Bill Last of 658, Ch. MM Alf Cowley of 663 and Cox'n Jan Matthews of 655. In the middle of all that Corny presented T-shirts, each emblazoned with the correct boat number, to every crew member, and the noise level and revelry rose to a new level. Later came Steve Rendell to toast "The Ladies", suggesting that the Reunion might be given the codename "Harry Three" (three engines out of action): a sentiment vigorously denied by most present—and by their ladies: The last toast of the evening—"Absent Friends" brilliantly proposed by Neil (Freddie) Mills of 657 was totally fitting when we recalled our shipmates— over thirty of them—who died in the boats of our flotilla.

There were many unsteady legs and many emotionally charged men and women who passed back over Belfast's gangway to join the two coaches which took them back to their hotels.

And that was not the end. On the Sunday, we gathered again, this time at the Naval Club in Mayfair, and from 11.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. we swapped stories, looked at photograph albums, ordered the prints of the magnificent photos from the night before, and enjoyed many more drinks and a splendid buffet. By the time we dispersed to return to Canada, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and all parts of England, friendships which had blossomed immediately after being frozen for forty-one years, were firmly established, and our wives were as much a team as we had been all those years ago. The comradeship of Coastal Forces, reinforcing the shared and indelibly imprinted memories of our youth, had triumphed again:

Contributed by L. C. Reynolds, author of "Gunboat 658"

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Amazingly - this has motivated dad to reveal a photo diary of his time in the RN! It has pages of carefully catalogued photos - examples of which I have tried to attach but not having much luck. He relates snippets which I try to write down (as above) but I hope I may just be able to sit and chat and record our conversations. Hopefully this may help others trying to do research.
Hello Gail

If you need any help posting images you can always contact us using the private message service and I can relay instructions to you, or failing that arrange to have you email the images to us and I can enter them into a forum post for you under your name.

Regards
Admin

chine
Able Seaman

Postby chine » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:11 pm

Gail - you are welcome.

It was a long shot that paid off. Glad you are here sharing info and helping me to discover even more about those times and my grandfather.

Thanks for the great crew photo which I reduced in size. All credit to Gail and Stanley for this photo. Higher Res/Better quality is no doubt going to be available - but just for all to see for now, the attached should be ok. Admin will chase you for super high-quality scans no doubt.

I'm pretty certain my grandfather is the one top-right in the back row. Stanley is in the middle(dark hat). Amazing that they served together. always great to see photos like this. Looking forward to seeing more of your fathers photos and hearing of the stories.

MGB 658 crew photo (all credit to Gail)
MGB 658 crew photo.jpg

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:05 am

Another great photo of the crew above from Gail, and one more from the archive!

Another member of crew in later life, together with the story of their reunion as related by Bill Rodger in the Summer 1988 edition of the CFVA newsletter.
bill-rodger-mgb-658-bill-last-mtb-636.jpg
Photograph of Bill Rodger (left), AB AA3 Gunner on MTB 636, and Bill Last (right) Chief Motor Mechanic on MGB 658, taken in an Oxford pub late last year (1987) on their reunion
SHIPMATES MEET IN OXFORD
I had never met Bill Last in person before, although we might have passed or seen each other on the jetties, at Malta, Augusta or Maddelena. Bill was Chief Motor Mechanic on MGB 658, and I was an AB. AA3 Gunner on MTB 636.

On the 14th October 1943, three ‘D’ boats left Maddelena for a patrol to the Piombina Straits between the Island of Elba and the Coast of Italy. MTB 633, MTB 636, and MGB 658. Before long MTB 633 had engine trouble and returned to Base. MTB 636 took on the roll of S.O.'s boat, we had already taken on board Lt Cdr. Green Kelly and his entourage, then proceeded on patrol with MGB 658 following.

It was about time to return to base when we first sighted the enemy and now this was the chance to show what the ‘Ds’ could do, so Lt. Fred Warner our Skipper on 636 set course for the enemy with Lt. Cornie Burke following in 658. There were three lighters and a flak ship, but we soon knew they had seen us when all the ‘muck' came flying towards us.

On the run in we lost our port torpedo (it was set off too soon by the port Torpedo Rating) we carried on but missed with the remaining starboard torpedo.

The two ‘D’ boats met up again, and after a little consultation Lt. Burke on 658 thought we could finish the enemy off with our guns, so we duly went back in to engage with guns. Both boats had taken different courses to engage, and it was then that 636 met 658 coming out, and through a misunderstanding of signals or what, 636 was riddled by gunfire all along the port side by 658, putting all our guns out of action and setting us on fire. We lost seven of the crew of 28 that night.

After 44 years and on the night of the 17th November 1987, I met Bill Last in a pub in Oxford. This meeting with Bill and I had been arranged by another shipmate of mine Bernard Cox of Oxford. What an enjoyable reunion we three had, quite a few tots were swallowed, but Bill and I related to each other our own comments and story about that fateful night of long ago.

After that meeting with Bill Last, I was a bit sorry to have missed out on the reunion of the 56th Flotilla which had been held in London early on in the year, but we hope to meet up with each other again sometime.

Bill Rodger

chine
Able Seaman

Postby chine » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:02 am

Admin - that's a great post.

Peter
Able Seaman Radar

Postby Peter » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:22 pm

The photos are interesting, in that in you original enquiry MGB 658 was fitted with what has become known as PPI Radar hence the dome near the bridge, at that time it was a very secret and was fitted to selective boats about AUG 1944. This may be a clue to your latest photo showing no Radar dome in the photo, and I would suggest the photo is of 2 boats including MGB 658 under going a refit may be Malta to have the new Radar installed.
In recent correspondence with Sir Derrick Holden-Brown, C/O of MTB 655, he quoted an interesting experience when his boat was selected to be fitted with the (very secret at that time) PPI Radar. The radar dome was fitted on a pedestal high above the bridge, replacing the existing hand rotating directional aerial.
The fitting took place in Brindisi (Italy) on returning from a brief spell in Zadar from the 20th–22nd of December 1944. Soon after fitting we sailed for Malta to join other boats of the flotilla. The dome having been fitted and the set installed, we did not have time to "swing the ship" for compass deviation before we set off for Malta on December 23rd. That taught me a lesson, we ran into bad weather off the heal of Italy. The main compass was many degrees out and all we could do was keep going south westerly in the hope of arriving in the East Coast of Sicily sometime after dawn. We were down to slow ahead on two engines, and realized that I had done something really irresponsible. Come the dawn and soon afterwards we saw the Sicilian Coast ahead, above Augusta, I think the wind eased off, we turned south and reached Malta about mid-day on December 24th. Great rejoicing as we joined MGB 658 and others, but that experience has remained with me and has always been on my conscience. As for MGB 658, I am pretty certain that she had not been fitted with the PPI Radar by Christmas 1944, so it was probably Jan–March before it happened. Incidentally, our Radar Operator Frank Allen was a wizard with the Type 291, but was never happy with the PPI set, which was often defective.
sir-derrick-holden-brown.jpg
Sir Derrick Holden-Brown, Commanding Officer of MTB 655, during a return visit to Vis, Croatia

chine
Able Seaman

Postby chine » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:10 pm

Hi Peter

That's great information. Thank you.

Here are a couple more MGB 658 photos from Stanley Campion, via Gail:

(MGB 658 alongside fuelling barge, CRETE at Bastia)
MGB 658 - Photos 10.jpg
and (MGB 658 on patrol from VIS September 1944)
MGB 658 - Photos 13.jpg
and (MGB 658 alongside quay at VIS September 1944)
MGB 658 - Photos 14.jpg

chine
Able Seaman

Postby chine » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:22 am

Here is also a cutting from Stanley/Gail regarding surrendering ships
30 Ships Surrendered to MTB (Cutting) 068.jpg

Peter
Able Seaman Radar

Postby Peter » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:03 pm

Eternal Father Strong to save.jpg
Hi Gail What a great photo of MGB 658 tied up along the jetty at Komiza. There has been little change to the scenery during the last 70 years, the bollards are still used but they have built a protective wall along the length of the jetty on to which you can see we have our memorial where each year we gather to Remember and Honour our Shipmates past and present of the Vis campaign of 1943/45.

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:27 pm

I wonder if in the photo titled MGB 658 on patrol from VIS September 1944 those are Yugoslav Partisans shown onboard, and whether the caique shown in the quayside photo is captured booty or part of the Levant Schooner Flotilla.

Peter
Able Seaman Radar

Postby Peter » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:46 pm

Remembering.jpg
Hello Gail
Vis Memorial Ceremony Wreath laid by Reg Ellis MTB 242 Vis Veteran

Peter
Able Seaman Radar

Postby Peter » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:43 am

Close up of the Coastal Forces Veterans Association Memorial on Komiza Jetty September 2000
Attachments
8 Komiza Jetty Memorial.jpg

jonco
Chief Petty Officer

Postby jonco » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:25 am

Here is also a cutting from Stanley/Gail regarding surrendering ships
30 Ships Surrendered to MTB (Cutting) 068.jpg
Do we know the numbers of the 3 MTB's referred to in this action? Apologies if I've missed it in previous text.

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:36 pm

The three boats and their officers would have been:
MTB 634 (S.O. Lt.Cdr. T. Bligh DSO, DSC)
MTB 651 (Lt. W.E.A. Blount DSC)
MTB 670 (Lt. E. Hewitt, DSC)

jonco
Chief Petty Officer

Postby jonco » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:20 am

The three boats and their officers would have been:
MTB 634 (S.O. Lt.Cdr. T. Bligh DSO, DSC)
MTB 651 (Lt. W.E.A. Blount DSC)
MTB 670 (Lt. E. Hewitt, DSC)
Thanks for that confirmation Admin. My father was a telegraphist on MTB 670 at the time.These photos were in his album
Patrol type German `E' boat with Black surrender flag.tif
Patrol type German `E' boat with Black surrender flag.tif (1.86 MiB) Viewed 153738 times
Small German patrol vessel surrendering with destroyer blowing itself up in background.tif
Small German patrol vessel surrendering with destroyer blowing itself up in background.tif (1.67 MiB) Viewed 153737 times
Attachments
Off Tagliamento River - MTB634 going alongside German `R' boat for surrender talks.tif
Off Tagliamento River - MTB634 going alongside German `R' boat for surrender talks.tif (1.77 MiB) Viewed 153738 times

Return to “Motor Gunboats”